Re: "Proskurov" song

Hey, Mcs211,
        Are you a person or a computer? Just a pet peeve, but can't we be
just a little human here and sign our names? I don't think anonymity is
called for on this list - there are no state or religious secrets being
disclosed here - and it seems so impersonal to sign your message with a
code word/number. In answer to your question, why don't you contact Andy.
He is a very accessible person and is in the Brooklyn, New York phone
book. I'm sure that, like most artists, he'd LOVE feedback on his work.
If for some reason you can't find his number, contact me and I can either
get it for you or tell who can.

Fred Jacobowitz (Machaya Klezmer Band)

On 23 Dec 1995, Mcs211 wrote:

> There is a song on an Andy Statman album called "Proskurov".  This also
> happens to be the city my father came from in Ukraine.  Does anyone know
> the origins of the song or if Andy Statman is from Proskurov?

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->