WOW

GO AHEAD AND DELETE THIS LETTER AWAY.

        Why? Because like most human beings, you are skeptical. You give in to
the
phrase "If it sounds too good to be true, then it probably isn't". And you have
good
reason. There are so many scams out there nowadays, and you have to do this and
that,
pay money here and there, it is ridiculous. But I know as well as you do that
you need
more money than you've got, just like I did. And I know a way for you to get
it, as much
as you need, for a whole six bucks. NO???? Well....if you don't want it, I'm
sure the
circular file is hungry as always. Well, skip the old habits for a day, and HEY
YOU
NEVER KNOW.That's all it really takes, with a little initiative on your part.
        Hi! My name is David Rhodes. In September 1991, my car was repossessed
and
bill collectors were hounding me like you wouldn't believe. Sound familiar? As
if my luck
wasn't rotten enough, I was laid off from my job, and as it always does, the
unemployment
ran out. I know some of you have been there. In October 1991, I received a
letter in the
mail telling me how to earn $50,000 any time I wanted to. Given the
circumstances, I had
nothing left to lose, so I gave it a try. TODAY I AM RICH!
        I know, I know, that's me and not you, and those things just do not
happen to
people. Well.....I have earned over $200,000 to date and I will become a
MILLIONAIRE
within the next 4 to 6 months!!! I have never failed to earn less than $50,000
each
time.Okay, I see your skeptical little antenna waving in the air, sniffing for
a rat. This is a
legitimate business opportunity, a perfectly legal money making program. How do
know? Refer to Title 18, Section 1302 of the U.S. Postal Service and
Regulations. This is
not a chain letter and it is a legal transaction.
        The greatest thing about this amazing opportunity is that is does not
require you to
sell anything or come into contact with people, you need only mail letters, and
only as
many as you choose. By the way, this has nothing to do with envelope stuffing.
That
would really hurt my feelings. The whole point of this is: if you have always
hoped that
someday you will get that lucky break, your time has arrived...well, if you
want it to. You
could wait to win the lottery. Or the sweepstakes. HA! You know it will never
happen.
Yet this can happen to anyone who wants it to.
        I can hear you nagging me with the questions WHAT and HOW? Well, simply
follow these instructions, and in 20 to 60 days, you will receive $50,000 in
cash!
1.      Immediately mail out a one dollar bill to each of the names listed
below. Enclose a
note saying, "Please put me on your mailing list." Ah ha! See, that is why I
want so badly
for you to do this, because honestly, it not only benefits you, it benefits me,
too!
2.      Remove the name in the number one spot. Move the others all up a notch.
Put
little ol' you and your address in spot number six.
3.      Photocopy or print at least 100 copies with your name in the sixth
position. You
can do as little or as many as you like, but trust me, the more the better. The
more people
like you that I touch, and the more people's attention that you in turn catch,
the more
money that you can earn. Even a 15% response brings incredible rewards. Who
can't spare
the cost of an evening movie?
4.      Get a list of mailing labels. I suggest S.E. Ring Mailing List, P.O.
Box 15061, Fort
Lauderdale, FL 33318 (send $13 per 100 names or $55 per 500 names). If you have
favorite mailing list company, go ahead and go with your gut.
5.      While waiting for that mailing list to arrive, go ahead and put your
copies in the
envelopes and stamp them ahead of time. Studies will show that, if you do not
put your
return address on the envelope, it will arouse the curiosity of the recipient.
6.      When your list arrives, it will come in the form of handy-dandy gummed
labels.
Place a label on each of the envelopes and mail them out. I know it sounds
crazy, but
within 60 days you will receiveYOUR $50,000 in cash.
        Still sound a little fishy to you? This is how it works. As soon as you
mail out
these letters, you are automatically in the mail order business and people are
sending you
one dollar to be put on your mailing list. It is so simple that it really is
beautiful. This is a
way in which people are helping one another by working together without trying
to sell
something that no one needs. This service is perfectly legal, so stop thinking
otherwise!
        Now, you've read this far, which means you believe in dreams, are
broke, or have
nothing better to do with your life. It doesn't matter which it is. I have
collections of
testimonials which I could bore you with, but they are very similar to mine and
if  you
can't afford to invest such a tiny bit of money into your family and your
future, then you
can't afford not to. You know you want to, here's the list. Number six is
waiting for you.

        1. E.B. Moore                           9445 Yucca St.
                                                Apple Valley, CA 92308

        2. L.S. Gabino                          174 Turner Rd.
                                                Stamford, CT 06905

        3. D.A. Sterchi                         701 Independence Dr., #5
                                                Pallatine, IL 60074

        4. P.B. Berarducci                      116 Clifton Dr.
                                                Boardman, OH 44512

        5.W.R. Hodges                           3441 Wilderness Trail
                                                Kissimmee, FL 34746

        6. E.M. Bartholomew                     45 Sheridan St.
                                                Glens Falls, NY 12801

        By the way, you can be tracked and sued in the case you happen to
forget to send
your one dollar bills. This program works because of honesty and the desire for
all to
benefit, and you wouldn't want people to "forget" YOUR one dollar bills, would
you? By
working together, we can keep this program alive. Use it time and time again!
Enjoy!

GO AHEAD AND THROW THIS LETTER AWAY.
YOU'VE GOT EVERYTHING TO LOSE.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->