Hebrew Score Processor - NOT a sequencer

Is there a score processor available which can do ALL of the following:

        Play 20 different voices/instruments at once
        Allow me to type in the notes (drag and drop if I must)
        Write it in score format and then select an instrument of choice to
print and
have it print it correctly for that instrument
        Allow me to select from 0-20 which voices I wish to hear at once
        Allow me to type in words in Hebrew without having to type each
individual
word backwards
        Can print to a HP Laser Jet IV

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->