Re: Shir la'Shalom audio file

Steve Freidrich writes:

>>You can find Shir L'shalom midi at alt.binaries.sounds.midi.  The
>>posting is fairly recent and I believe the file was shrlshlm.mid or
>>close to that. You will need to decode the file with wincode or some
>>other uudecode program.

>>Steve Friedrich

I've just reposted it to the same group (alt.binaries.sounds.midi). The
Subject line is "Repost: Shir LaShalom". I did the arrangement on a
Macintosh and saved it as a Standard MIDI file. I tried to post it here,
but it was returned by the postmaster for this group - I guess the file
size was too large or something. Anyway, it should be importable into any
MIDI sequencing or notation program, once its decoded with a Unix decoder
(UU Lite for the Mac, Wincode for the PC for example). I'm not 100%
certain if the IBM platform can read Std. MIDI files from Mac
applications, but it should. I know I can read such files on my Mac that
are created on the PC (with a little futzing). I have also created  sheet
music of the arrangement with Finale software. If anyone in the metro New
York area would like a copy, I'll fax it to you, provided there's not too
many requests. For others outside of my calling area, I'd rather send it
as a compressed Finale file by email. You will need Finale to read it in
this case. My email address: MSIRT (at) aol(dot)com

Michael Sirotta

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->