Re: Shir la'Shalom audio file

In <48c2a7$4se (at) sulla(dot)cyberstore(dot)ca> lexier (at) cafe(dot)net (Lyle
Lexier) writes:

>Hello everyone,
>
>     I would like to hear the Shir La'shalom song too.  It would be
great if
>it were an audio or RealAudio file somewhere in WEB land.  You can
also email
>me at lexier (at) cafe(dot)net if you know of any audio files for that song
that the
>great Prime Minister Rabin sang before he was assassinated by an
extremist
>Jew.

You can find Shir L'shalom midi at alt.binaries.sounds.midi.  The
posting is fairly recent and I believe the file was shrlshlm.mid or
close to that. You will need to decode the file with wincode or some
other uudecode program.

Steve Friedrich

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->