RebbeSoul/Shabbat Observance

Its the Standard Operationing Procedure of KUSC to record ALL
in-studio interviews incase the guest wants a copy or the
announcer wants a copy for achieving purposes, so I am not breaking
any shabbat laws of observances by having "my slave, or non-Jew" work
for me on shabbat to obtain this recording.

I just wanted to make myself "perfectly clear" about this so you all
know that everything is kosher about taping around the shabbat hour
tonight...just that I won't be here but the recording will be done
as a normal function of this station.

--Larry Mayer, Operations Director for KUSC Los Angeles

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->