Torah cantillation

Anyone interested in sharing their knowledge/experience in cantillation
styles (trope) for reading the Torah, Haftarah, etc?  I am the ba'al
k'riah for my synagogue in Norfolk, VA, and I am interested in learning
the many world-wide variations of these chants.  I am in e-mail contact
with a Torah reader in the Boston area and one in Amsterdam, and we will
be exchanging tapes of our trope styles.  All interested are welcome,
from beginner to experienced hazan (which I readily admit I am not).
Perhaps this newsgroup would be appropriate place to post/thread.

Please respond to this newsgroup or directly to me by e-mail.

Sam Wittenberg
samwit (at) infi(dot)net
Virginia Beach, VA

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->