Re: SEND a note to the KOTEL (WESTERN WALL) in JERUSALEM NOW!!!!

In article <fumanchu(dot)7(dot)0085F44B (at) euronet(dot)co(dot)il>, fumanchu
(at) euronet(dot)co(dot)il (Daniel & Michal Ben Shabtay) writes:
|> From: fumanchu (at) euronet(dot)co(dot)il (Daniel & Michal Ben Shabtay)
|> Newsgroups:
alt.culture.ny-upstate,fido7.isr-jews,il.israel-mideast,il.israeline,israel.dayschoolproj,israel.gayjews,israel.hillel-announce,uk.religion.jewish,israel.uahcampus,soc.culture.israel,alt.music.jewish,biz.dec,biz.config,biz.general,biz.clarinet

Of the newsgroups to which you posted, this article clearly should not have
been posted in alt.culture.ny-upstate, israel.dayschoolproj, israel.gayjews,
israel.hillel-announce, israel.uahcampus, alt.music.jewish, biz.dec,
biz.config, biz.general, or biz.clarinet.  That leaves only fido7.isr-jews,
il.israel-mideast, il.israeline, uk.religion.jewish, and soc.culture.israel,
five out of the fifteen newsgroups in which you posted, where your article
*might* have been appropriate.  You expect us to take you seriously in the
face of such abuse of the Usenet?  Oh, please.

I've redirected followups to this posting to only soc.culture.israel.

|> The service cost just $5.

Bezeq already offers the same service, via FAX, for free.  Sending a FAX from
the US to the Bezeq number will certainly cost less than the $5 you're asking
for. I think they may even offer an E-mail address for it too, although I'm
not as certain about that.

Unfortunately, I can't find the phone number of the Bezeq service right now.
If you're really trying to offer a service, rather than just trying to gouge
people and make a profit for yourself, I suggest you take a little time to
contact Bezeq (or the Jerusalem Post, which I believe recently ran an article
about the Bezeq service), find out the phone number and/or the E-mail address
for their service, and post it.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->