SEND a note to the KOTEL (WESTERN WALL) in JERUSALEM NOW!!!!

Nowadays every jewish all over the world can put a request note in the KOTEL
(WESTERN WALL).
Send us your request note and we will put for you deep between the stones of
the KOTEL in JERUSALEM.
The service cost just $5.
If you want to translate the request to HEBREW add $2.

You can send your note (and if you have any questions) any way you prefer:
1. E-MAIL: fumanchu (at) euronet(dot)co(dot)il
2. Po.Box. 1417 , Holon ,ZIP 58114, ISRAEL
3. Fax      : 00972-3-9304343  send between 24:00 to 07:00 (ISRAEL clock)
                  16:00 to 23:00 (New York clock)

Add your credit card details (which International Credit Card, Number of
Credit Card, Expiration date, Name of the owner, Passport number, Address,
Phone number)

When you write the request note try not to write over 30 words, so we can fold
the note and put it deep  between the stones.

                              Daniel Ben Shabtay

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->