DISCREET ---ISRAEL HOTTEST DATE LINK

DISCREET ---ISRAEL  HOTTEST  DATE  LINK
***************************************
Welcome,
You have reached "Discreet dating services",
This is a very discreet dating service for:
teenage, young and mature people including
married people, gay and lesbian communities.

How does it work?
After you subscribe (very discreet, even we
don't know your real name) and fill up the
registration card in the bottom of the page
and send it to us to p.o.box 211, givatayim,
Israel. we insert your name to our database,
after matching your request to meet request
of the rest of our clients we send each of
you the contact ways so you can talk and meet,
The contact details will be transfer to you
by phone ,fax, p.o.box, e-mail or any way you
choose.

How much does it cost?
The service cost you 100 shekel (33$) per mount
(Include v.a.t), the payment is in cash or checks
to:"discreet dating", the money should be send to
P.o.box 211, givatayim,Israel.
The payment is monthly so you can sign off each
mount, this method promise you a valid database at
all times.

Registration card
*************
1) ID no' (choose a 8 digit code):_____________
2) Name (optional):_____________
3) Your sex    1) male
                      2) female
4) Age bracket 1) youth 14-18
                        2) young 18-25
                        3) mature 25-35
                        4) older 35-50
5) Sex preference 1) "normal" - "strait"
                             2) gay or lesbian
                             3) groups -- orgies
6) Way of Contact (Tel', fax, e-mail)__________

* please include the fee to the registration card

              We hope you will enjoy our service
                            Discreet Dating Link

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->