Re: DISCREET ---ISRAEL HOTTEST DATE LINK

ostein (at) Xenon(dot)Stanford(dot)EDU (Oliver Steinmeier) writes:

>In article <john1(dot)812725638 (at) earth>, Fred Cherry <john1 (at)
>usa(dot)net> wrote:

>[garbage deleted]

>>Note carefully that these people are soliciting business from people as
>>young as 14 years of age. What is the age of consent in Israel?

>Why are you reposting the entire message?

>Oliver

I reposted the entire message because the original message was not posted
to soc.culture.israel and soc.culture.jewish. I felt that it was
important that the readers of those two newsgroups see the original message.

Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves. - Lincoln

john1 (at) usa(dot)net

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->