Re: Cantorial Recordings Sources?

In article <3uquch$pic$2 (at) mhadg(dot)production(dot)compuserve(dot)com>,
Steve Powers <75021(dot)1700 (at) CompuServe(dot)COM> says:

>I'm seeking any INTERNET places for Cantorial discussions and
>recordings. Does anyone know of any places besides this
>newsgroup?
>
>Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

For a catalogue of Jewish Music including Cantorial call Tara Publications
at 1 800 TARA 400.They have e-mail also.Tell them Neil from Edmonton sent you.

>Steve

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->