Kol Nidre singer needed

Yes I know this is terribly late, but our long-time singer of Kol Nidre
has just found that she will be unable to sing with us this year.  We are
a medium-sized independent havurah in Reston Virginia.  We do Kol Nidre
with 200 or so people and use a makhzor of our own devising.  But we
would love to continue to have Kol Nidre sung/chanted by someone with a
good, strong voice, backed up by an enthusiastic three-part ensemble.  We
have a small budget with which to thank the right volunteer.  Please
contact me as soon as possible.

Mike Leavitt<mleavitt (at) netcom(dot)com>
Reston, Virginia

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->