Zamir WWW site

A complete listing of HaZamir's recordings and sheet music
can be found at this WWW site

http://www.mit.edu:8001/people/amgreene/zamir.html

Two new releases:
Seasons of Our Joy: Music for the Jewish Holidays
Various styles: Ashkenazic and Sephardic, Classic Synagogue Organ Music
and contemporary doo-wop tunes, a cappella and klezmer.
It's all there.

Hear Our Voices: Songs of the Ghettos and the Camps of the Holocaust
An educational recording including music and narrations

Both are available in CD and cassette format.

Check out the full catalogue on the web site.

To order by e-mail, contact
in%"jrj (at) neu(dot)edu"
or
in%"76407(dot)3315 (at) compuserve(dot)com"

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->