Israeli Rock Artist's Home Page

Hi ,

A few months ago I posted a message in the alt.jewish.music newsgroup about
Israeli Rock Music in general, and myself being an Israeli rock artist in
particular.

I received many replies, but unfortunately I was away from the Net for
personal reasons.

I'm back now, and I have a new home page celebrating the release of my
third LP, recorded live at the Hard Rock Cafe in Tel Aviv.

My site features info in hebrew and English, pictures, lyrics, audio clips
etc. Please visit and write to me if like.

The URL is: http://shani.net/ashdot

Lehitraot,

Izhar

            Izhar Ashdot Ltd. - Music Production - Tel Aviv - Israel
                         Tel: (972) 3 560 6061
                         Fax: (972) 3 560 6057
                    Check out Izhar's new album on the WWW:
                           http://shani.net/~ashdot