Re: Klezmer in Damrosh Park

In article <3u3794$8o (at) newsbf02(dot)news(dot)aol(dot)com>, marvin3809 (at)
aol(dot)com
(Marvin3809) wrote:

> The klezmer concert last night at Damrosch Park was a total triumph.
> Everyone who had a part in making it happen, but most especially all of
> the performers - including that klezmer fiddler, Yitzchak Perlman - earned
> the enduring gratitude of all of us who were there.  They all did too good
> a job to permit me to single out any one group or performer.

Unfortunately I had to stay home after a by-pass operation. I'm distressed
that I coudn't attend. I anybody recorded the concert or if there will be
a commercial recording I'll be glad to pay.

Paul Adler

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->