Re: Ofra Haza fans

Is there any Ofra Haza fan's on the net.? Have anybody heard Ofra's
latest album "Queen in exile"? I would like some coments about it. I have
read the she has worked together with Izar Ashdot, the man behind Ofra's
dance remix album "Shaday". (I'm nin alu and Galbi disco versions)
  Ofra appears in many other records then her one albums like Sister of
mercy's "Temple of love'92" and Paula Abdul's "My love is for real".
Have anyone heard some other songs whit Ofra as guest star.

  Eric B and Rakim "Paid in full", Maruro Scocco "Det finns".
Add some more albums...

  To feal the beat and dance in trance/ Mauritz Nordlund
Excuse my bad spelling.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->