US RADIO STATION LOOKING FOR JEWISH MUSIC RECORDINGS

I saw this on the Brij-NET (British Jewish Network) I thought that some of
you might be interested.

14. US RADIO STATION LOOKING FOR JEWISH MUSIC RECORDINGS
My name is Jacob Freedman. I am the host/producer of a Jewish Music
Radio Show and I am looking for recorded material and related
background information for the stations music library. Also, any help
with the stations "back catalogue library" would be greatly appreciated.

The name of my show is Sunday Morning Klezmer.
(Yes, I am working on a new name. Any suggestions.)

The show airs on Sundays, 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m., Eastern Time.

The station is located at Burlington County College, Pemberton,
Burlington County, New Jersey, United States of America.

Station Facts: WBZC-FM  Frequency 88.9 Mhz FM
- The Broadcast Coverage Area; includes, good parts of the following
  New Jersey Counties, Atlantic, Camden, Burlington, Ocean,and some parts
  of Eastern Pennsylvania.
- The Primary Broadcast Coverage Area has a population of over
  half-million people.

If you know of Israeli/Jewish/Klezmer/Yiddish music performers, please
have them send me their recordings and background information.

I am also looking for english language recordings of
Israeli/Jewish/Klezmer/Yiddish comedy, folklore, theater, etc.

I am not an expert on Israeli/Jewish/Klezmer/Yiddish entertainment or
music and all background information would be appreciated.

I am looking for guests and guest hosts for my show. I can pre-record
interviews and segments, during the week or guests can come to the
studio for the show.And if you are performing, in the Philadelphia-Delaware
Valley Region or in New Jersey (Princeton and South) please send me your
media kit and I'll air your performance schedule.

My thanks to the following artists for their contributions:

Dana Mase     Doug Cotler     Lenny Solomon       Old World Folk Band
Craig & Co.   Schlock Rock    Austin Klezmorim    Baruch & Samuel Cohon
Moshe Skier   Rhoda Bernard   Flying Buglar Klezmer Band

Jacob Freedman, Host/Producer  Sunday Morning Klezmer  WBZC-FM
Burlington County College,  County Route 530   Pemberton, NJ USA 08068-1599

e-mail: Jacob(dot)Freedman (at) vmp-bbs(dot)com

Tel:  Home Office: +1 609-235-3819
      Music Department: +1 609-894-9311 ext.592  Fax:   +1 609-894-9440

Philip J. Leonard
mike (at) order(dot)ph(dot)utexas(dot)edu

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->