Looking for Klezmer tapes

DT>>Love klezmer music, but can't seem to locate any for sale in
DT>>Philadelphia,PA area  record stores.  I might be looking in wrong section.
Try Rosenbergs on one of those streets that parallels Roosevelt Blvd.
(Bustleton, perhaps?) They are in the phone book either under Religious
goods or Books. There are a number of other places in Philadelphia that
should also be in the phome book. The people at Rosenbergs will probably
be pleased to help you if you can't find what you want there.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->