Rabbi Bergman and the Blues Guitar

I thought perhaps you'd like to know that we've started a
moderated mailing list for those people like yourself that are
interested in discussing topics from a Jewish perspective.  Our
discussion leader  is Aaron Bergman, a graduate of the
University of Michigan and the Jewish Theological Seminary.
He is thirty-one years old and a rabbi of a suburban Detroit
congregation.  He has lectured widely on such diverse topics as
Jewish mysticism and sexuality in Jewish life.  He will lead an
open forum where Jews from all Jewish movements can discuss
controversial topics.  For example, what does Jewish tradition
have to say about sex, politics, government, privacy, technology,
abortion, and/or gun control?  His comments will be grounded
in the classic Jewish literature such as Torah, Talmud and
Midrash, but will be relevant to our times.

Rabbi Bergman is
also a budding electric blues guitarist.

The opinions of all Jews are welcome, with the most interesting
shared with others.  All that is needed is an open mind and a
sense of humor, irony and/or sparkling wit. We would welcome
your taking part in our discussions.

To subscribe to this list, send e-mail to
MAJORDOMO (at) CEDAR(dot)CIC(dot)NET; in the body of the
message, type SUBSCRIBE JEWISH-PERSPECTIVE.

To subscribe to the digest version of this list
send e-mail to MAJORDOMO (at) CEDAR(dot)CIC(dot)NET
and in the body of the message type:
SUBSCRIBE JEWISH-PERSPECTIVE-DIGEST.

For more info about this list, send e-mail to
MAJORDOMO (at) CEDAR(dot)CIC(dot)NET; in the body of the
message, type INFO JEWISH-PERSPECTIVE.

Thanks again for your attention.

Ara Rubyan

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->