Jerusalem One Announcement (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------

*Please distribute as widely as possible.*

Jerusalem One is happy to announce a new address for our gopher
site.  We appreciate your help in distributing this notice as widely as
possible.  Hundreds of thousands of users worldwide have accessed Jerusalem
One to date and we would like to notify them of the recent change.

Jerusalem One has become *the* major jewish presence
on the Internet, providing a wide range of services and
information to a world to users.  The Jerusalem One gopher system
has over 60,000 accesses each month, and over 30,000 list
subscribers. Jerusalem One provides information on a variety
of important Jewish topics, including detailed aliya information,
a list of all computer jobs available in Israel, hebrew
word-processors and fonts, parshat ha-shavuah (weekly Torah
portion) lists distributed by a number of different institutions,
as well as information avaialble from a number of key political
groups from all stripes.

Our new addresses are:

listserv and email accounts: listserv (at) jer1(dot)co(dot)il
Gopher: gopher.jer1.co.il
World Wide Web: www.jer1.co.il

We also want to advise the many systems which have links to our gopher that
they need to be revised to the new address:

gopher.jer1.co.il

If you have any questions or comments please feel free to email us
directly.  Thank you for your assistance.

Zvi Lando
lando (at) jer1(dot)co(dot)il

Julie Greenblatt
julie (at) jer1(dot)co(dot)il