Concert in New Brunswick,NJ

Cantor Jessica Roskin-Coleman will be performing a spring concert in New
Brunswick,NJ at her congregation Anshe Emeth Memorial Temple. The concert
will be at 8:00pm on Saturday, May 20th.
Jessica is a graduate of Indiana University in music and religeous studies
and a graduate of Hebrew Union College, School of Sacred Music.

Her program will also feature the voices of Cantor Ellen Zvulun of
Teaneck,NJ. And Florence Merel, of Edison,NJ.

Cantor Roskin-Coleman has a beautiful voice, and her selections are always
thought provoking, I think she is terrific...of course.....she is my wife!
For more info...I can be e-mailed at eesoa (at) aol(dot)com

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->