Re: KIKES! SOMEONE SPILLED THE BEANS!

At 3:50 PM 5/2/95, G.B. Zaagsma wrote:
>< goyboy (at) aryan(dot)nations(dot)org (Goy Boy)
>> Subject:        KIKES! SOMEONE SPILLED THE BEANS!
>
>> OY VAY! Looks like us Goyem are waking up to your plans again. This time
>> the "holocaust" will be real.
>>
>> Don't you people ever learn?
>
>Does anyone out there know more about this thing? Is this a sick joke
>or one of those neo-nazi organisations polluting the Internet? I
>assume the last... One thing that can be done: send so many messages
>to the address that his site gets in trouble,
>
>Gerben Zaagsma

I've forwarded his message to the hate-hotline list at Jer1.co.il Tracking
this sort of thing is their specialty.

---
My old .sig line, back by popular demand (I guess my wit has peaked):
The simplest way to stop a flamewar is to breathe deeply, swallow
your bile and just LET an idiot have the last word.  -- Me
Daniel Wa1ker - walker (at) usit(dot)net - Quark XPress (QUARKXPR) list co-owner

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->