Re: Sources of Jewish Music

JBSANDBERG (at) aol(dot)com wrote:
>I know Tara best as a publisher of books of Jewish >music.  The recent
=93=The
>International Jewish Songbook=94 and its >accomponing sampler cassette/CD =
>is a wonderfull collection.  I do not have a catalog of >other cassettes from
Tara.

FYI: 50 percent of Tara Publications business is supplying wholesale and
retail mail order RECORDINGS! We stock over 500 titles of Cassetes, CDs and
Videos. With an addition 220 Music books.

Tara Publications can be reached at 1-800-TARA-400 or 410-654-0880. Or by FAX
at 410-654-0881.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->