Re: The Best Kept Secret to Meeting Women!

"J. Jorden" <jrjorden (at) blue(dot)weeg(dot)uiowa(dot)edu> wrote:

> Uhm, is your secret a big wad of cash and going to the "massage parlor"?

Well, you could always write to the address and find out. Though, I
really doubt that there is a "best kept secret".  My problem has
always been one of timing.  The world just doesn't set itself to my
clock!  Anyway, whoever started this thing missed the point.  This
is a great way to "meet" lots of great female musicians.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->