Re: The Best Kept Secret to Meeting Women!

who the FUCK is this asshole?

my advice to men in order to get more women:
        bite me.  if you werent so incompetent perhaps women would
        give you the time of day.

hmmm... i guess the m entality here would be:  "gee, i know iam ugly and
an asshole too so perhaps i can use the internet as my dating service."

fucking fabulous.  objectification of women over the net.

maddi

On 15 Apr 1995, Studmaker wrote:

> Men: Stop letting shyness hold you back from dating beautiful women.  I
> can tell you how!  My step by step instructions will increase your
> self-confidence and success with women IMMEDIATELY!
>
> For free info E-mailed to you, reply to our info site at kimberly (at)
> nr(dot)infi(dot)net(dot)

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->