Music to party by....

   Have discovered a great new group I'd like to recommend ...

   S'FATIAM (pronounced sfa-tee-yam)...and yes, it means lips!
   is a lively band from MOrocco which has several CD's out to date.

   They're an intriguing blend of desert ulalations, hand clapping,
   sing-along, dombeck and other fun sounds laid over a rock beat.
   Impossible not to be upbeat listening to this group.  My favorite
   album thus far is "Let's Party", but I haven't had a chance to hear
   all of their albums. Great authentic vocals!

    Available from Hatikvah  213-655-7083.

                                | ...The moment one knows how, one begins
     CHALA THE JOYFUL DANCER    | to die a little. Living is a form of not
                                | being sure, of not knowing what next or
    (\o/)  (\o/)  (\o/) (\o/)   | how.....One leaps in the dark!
    (/|\)  (/|\)  (/|\) (/|\)   | -Agnes Demille, Dance Choreographer