Guns 'n Charoses song list

  Here is the list of songs titles that are on the Guns 'n Charoses
tape entitled "Everybody's Got a Jewish Mom".  Unfortunately neither
my mother nor I remember which songs the parodies were of.
On side 1
       Everybody's got a Jewish Mom
       Don't Worry ..... Keep Kosher      (Don't Worry.... Be Happy)
       Hinei Mah Tov
       Get Back
       Without Lox
       Daven Shacharit
 On side 2
       Balabusta
       Matzah
       Born to Shop       (This is my mother's favorite song)
       Manischevitz Wine
       Shabbat Shalom
       Dayenu
       Hamantashen
 This tape can be ordered from Tara Publications (1-800-TARA-400)
                         Adam Schwartzman
                         adams (at) clemson(dot)edu  (Clemson University)

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->