recently released chamber music

This may sound like a bit of a silly question, but I'm going to go out on
a limb:

Recently, a friend was listening to the radio, and told me that she had
heard recently-released chamber (string) music, composed on a Jewish
theme.  She's trying desperately to find out what it is, but that's all
she has to go on (as far as I know).

Does anyone know of anything that has been recently released for strings?
Bram Dov Abramson                  School of Community and Public Affairs
B_Abram (at) PAVO(dot)Concordia(dot)CA        Department of Communication
Studies
Montreal, Quebec                                     Concordia University

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->