12 Tribes & Stained Glass

Dear Jewish-Music,

Sorry to post to this alias but I'm having trouble finding an appropriate
alias or newsgroup for this request.  Perhaps you sensitive, music loving
people ... 8)  can help me.

My wife is a stained glass artist and was commissioned to create windows
representing the 12 tribes for our temple.  She is interested in any in-depth
research of each of the tribes, relevance or reference that ties any of them
to the kaballah, numerology, or anything that can tie as iconographic symbols
or images of each tribe.

I would appreciate any leads you can give.

Thanks and apologies again for cross posting this request.

HWStolz

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->