Ethnographic Survey

I am an Ethnographer associated with the University of New Mexico
department of Anthropology conducting a demographic survey of Jewish
religious life.  If you would like to contribute to my research in this
area please respond as completely as you wish to the following survey.
Post replies in this news group or send them to MFRICKE (at)
PEGASUS(dot)UNM(dot)EDU(dot)
I will be accepting responses for at least the next two weeks.

Please feel free to add any information you feel may be relevant

In what part of the country do live?

What is your profession?

Your age

Your gender

Are you married?

Is your spouse Jewish?

Do you have children?

Are you a Saphardic or Ashcenazic Jew?

Have you been bar mitzvahed or bat mitzvahed?

Do you belong to any non religous, Jewish social groups?

Which Jewish Holidays do you celebrate, if any?

How do you celebrate each holiday?

Do you consider yourself Orthodox, Conservative, Reformed, or non-practicing?

If possible please give a family history.

What role do you feel these observances play in your life?

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->