Re: The Rabbis Adler

At 2:16 PM 1/23/95, Maplestaff (at) aol(dot)com wrote:
>"The First Family of Jewish Bluegrass" -
>Maplestaff Music has released two albums by Rabbis Bruce and Donna Adler: :
>"Walk Humbly With Thy God," and "If It Be Thy Will."
>The "Bluegrass Rabbis" create a unique style of music which combines
>inspirational Jewish themes with the sounds of banjo, fiddle and guitar
>characteristic of traditional American bluegrass.

That's strange; I remember hearing on NPR a male/female duet singing a
folkish setting of "If It Be Thy Will", but it was an Xian text. Something
about J nearly chickening-out on the crucifiction and praying that G-d
would "take this cup from me", or something like that. Do I have the same
songe here, or am I completely _vermished_?

---
The simplest way to stop a flamewar is to breathe deeply, swallow
your bile and just LET an idiot have the last word. - me
Daniel Walker - walker (at) usit(dot)net - Quark XPress (QUARKXPR) list co-owner

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->