ANNOUNCE: The NoHo Performing Artists Network Online!

Hello, I'm B.K. DeLong, NoPAN's Internet Manager here to introduce you to the
new Noho
Performing Artists Network Online! Here's a brief overview of
how NoPAN can help you do music and performance for a living.  If your from
an activities organization at a school or institution, I can show you how to
be on top of the pulse of the underground and cutting edge talent.

The NoHo Performing Artists Network, (NoPAN) is a non-exclusive network agency,
dedicated to
bringing music and the performing arts to college campuses throughout the
northeast.

Talent is promoted through advanced telephony and computer network systems
supported by aggressive telemarketing, promotional design, and product
samples.

NoPAN provides the artists, sound, lights, technical staff, promotional
materials, and management in a single contract package.

NoPAN includes peripheral services along with our standard package- Graphic
Design,
 T-Shirt Printing, Studio Recording, Duping, Massage Therapy and much more!

If you have Tapes, CD's or other merchandise, we can take orders and distribute
through both the 1-800
number and the Internet, world wide!

NoPAN is the cutting edge synthesis of arts & information, moving towards the
birth of a multi-media label.

NoPAN gives it's associates a doorway to bringing their own art & music to
the global community through the internet.  Each associate has audio &/or
video samples posted at http://www.crocker.com/~nopan along with a bio, photos,
news articles
and music reviews, and even audio/visual clips. These files give NoPAN
associates international
exposure and feedback about their art. We already have a few bands online and
major construction on the
page is taking place as you read this so don't hesitate to check often!

We also have developed a simple to use Telephony (voice mail) system that will
be accessible through 1-(800)-74NoPAN.  However the line is down to add more
artists and won't
be up until Monday, Jan. 23. Browsers call the line and connect to
a menu system that can be navigated with touch-tone ease.  Artists are listed
by category or accessed directly by their own number code.  Each member will
have a 60 second sound sample, and outgoing message box where they can post
their playing schedule and the option for an incoming message box.

NoPAN also promotes and markets our associate artists to colleges and private
schools all over the country.  Due to severe cut backs in education, schools
are finding it too expensive to produce "national" acts, and are excited
about being able to support the underground  and other NoPAN talent making
their debut.  NoPAN provides these colleges with the talent, the sound
system, the staff, and the promotional materials for one low price.  Since
NoPAN is the sister company of the highly acclaimed sound company "Crocodile
Sound", we utilize the most cutting edge engineers and equipment available.

We are creating a news letter to keep Artists and Schools up to date with the
newest associates and the latest in reviews and news from our current roster
of talent and schools.

If you or someone you know are interested in becoming an associate of NoPAN,
this is what you get:

* A 60 second music clip that is mixed from your recorded material . We suggest
no more than 3
excerpts, if you want more time.  You can  elect additional time by increments
of 1 minute each.

* An outgoing message box on the phone system where you can call in and
update your performing schedule anytime you like.

* A promotional package that includes press release, poster layout, and other
promos.

*A home page posted on the Internet that can include headshots and
biographies, as well as audio.  One day even video.

*We add your audio selection to a compilation tape distributed to all the
colleges and schools on our Network.

*A voice mail box that others can leave your act messages for you to retrieve
later on.

To find out more information about NoPAN call the business office at
(413) 665-1162 or reach us at our URL address: http://www.crocker.com/~nopan/
Our e-mail address is nopan (at) crocker(dot)com

Tell your friends,
B.K. DeLong   bdelong (at) titan(dot)oit(dot)umass(dot)edu

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->