Re: Music for Rosh Hodesh0 (fwd)

Thought thatt this might interest you.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 1995 23:33:33 -0800
From:raphael (at) hp800(dot)lasalle(dot)edu
To: "BRIDGES: the Jewish Feminist journal" <bridges (at)
israel(dot)nysernet(dot)ORG>
Subject: Re: Music for Rosh Hodesh0

Several people E-mailed me requests for music for Rosh Hodesh, so I would
like to post the addresses of various Jewish women who have tapes out
with appropraite music.
1. Linda Hirshhorn PO Box 3929 Berkely, CAlif 94703..has four tape out,
two are womens rounds and chants.  No recording of her Rosh Hodesh
blessing except through ALEPH, 7318 Germantown Ave Philadelphia, PA
19119.  ask for Or HAdash recordings.

2. Debbie Friedman- various tapes  C/0 RAndy Freidman 66885 Norman LAne
SAn Diego, CAlif 92120

3. Margot Stein Azen 2 tapes  608 W Upsal Philadelphia, PA 19119

4. Nancy Hellerman Schneiderman  Newest voice to be recorded- 3825
Morrison Street  Wash DC 20015

5.HAnna Tiferet Siegel- healing tape, and three others, with Myrna
RAbinowitz,  8 CArter Street HAnover, NH 03755

6. Myself Geela Rayzel RAphael  6357 Wayne Ave #B4 Philadelphia, Pa
19144  one tape another to be out next year with a Rosh Hodesh song on it.

7.  Shefa Gold  C/o RRC  Church Road and Greenwood Ave, 19095 chants and
songs

 8..  Check Ladyslipper Catalogue for other lsitings  1-800-634-6044

Hope this is helpful Sara...keep singing..each tape is approximately
$11....plus shipping $1  You amy want to write to be exact.

Also I'm working ona songbook to b out next year with over 60 songs by
Jewish femnists  Will keep you posted.

------- End of Forwarded Message

Henrique Ozur Bass                      Jewish Theological Seminary of America
Cantorial Student                       21 Pilgrim Lane
hebass (at) JTSA(dot)EDU                        Westbury, NY 11