Shlomo Carlbach Tribute

I just wanted to mention that at Shabbat services last week (oct. 22) at
Beth Tfiloh Congregation in Baltimore, Rabbi Elan Adler, our Associate
Rabbi, paid tribute to Shlomo. In Shlomo's memory, our Cantor, Abraham J.
Denburg, and our choir, led by Dr. William J. Milner, then sang Shlomo's
"L'maan Achai Vraioy" right before the Aleynu. It was quite touching as the
entire congregation joined in. Rabbi Adler's concluding line just before this
particular piece as "Shlomo, this was is for you." Frank Boches.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->