Music Sources

Here are the sources for Jewish music which I have been able
to confirm.  We encourage to support them!
If any errors/problems, please contact me..

:.
         LIST OF SOURCES FOR JEWISH MUSIC AND INFORMATION

    Dr. Judith Cohen
             721 Euclid Avenue
             Toronto                    Canada M6G 2Vc

             FAX: 416-533-2666
             PHONE: 416-533-2666
             EMAIL (If any): n/a
             Proprietor:

    Israel Music
             36 Hagefen Street
             Neve-Monoson 60986         Israel

             FAX: 972-3-5338207
             PHONE: 972-3-5337730
             EMAIL (If any): n/a
             Proprietor:

    Ladyslipper, Inc.
             PO Box 3124
             Durhan, N Carolina 27715   USA

             FAX: 919-682-5601
             PHONE: 800-634-6044
             EMAIL (If any): n/a
             Proprietor:

    Transcontinental Music
             838 Fifth Ave
             New York, NY 10021-7064    USA

             FAX: 212-472-8280
             PHONE: 212-249-0100
             EMAIL (If any): n/a
             Proprietor:

    Tara Publications
             29 Derby Avenue
             Cedarhurst New York 11516  USA

             FAX: 212-472-8280
             PHONE: 212-249-0100
             EMAIL (If any): n/a
             Proprietor:  Vevel Pasternak

          LIST OF SOURCES FOR JEWISH MUSIC AND INFORMATION

    Jewish Music Distribution
             PO Box 2268
             Hendon, London Nw4 3UW     England

             FAX: 0-81-203-8046
             PHONE: 44-81-203-8046 int'l
             EMAIL (If any): n/a
             Proprietor:

    Mostly Music
             4805-13th Ave
             Brooklyn, N.Y. 11219       USA

             FAX: n/a
             PHONE: 800-566-7859
             EMAIL (If any): n/a
             Proprietor:

    Jewish Book Center
             45 East 33rd st
             New York, NY 10016         USA

             FAX: n/a
             PHONE: 1-800-922-2558
             EMAIL (If any): n/a
             Proprietor:

    Hatikvah Music Int'l
             436 N. Fairfax Ave
             Los Angeles, CA 90036      USA

             FAX: 213-938-0577
             PHONE: 1-213-655-7083
             EMAIL (If any): n/a
             Proprietor:  Simon Rutberg

    Kol Ami
             18 W. 27th St, 10th floor
             New York, NY 10001         USA

             FAX: 212-779-7115
             PHONE: 212-779-7944
             EMAIL (If any): n/a
             Proprietor:

          LIST OF SOURCES FOR JEWISH MUSIC AND INFORMATION

    Hataklik
             457 N. Fairfax Ave
             Los Angeles CA 90036       USA

             FAX:
             PHONE: 800-428-2554
             EMAIL (If any): n/a
             Proprietor:

    Allegro Corporation
             12630 NE Marx St
             Portland OR 97230-8480     USA

             FAX: 503-257-9061
             PHONE: 800-288-2007
             EMAIL (If any): JOANN (at) allegro(dot)attmail(dot)com
             Proprietor:  l0-

Topic No. 14

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->