Re: logon

Hello, Joshua.
I have no idea how you got my address; did you read my question about a
Jewish composer of violin music? If you want to subscribe to Jewish-Music,
you have to send a message to "listserv (at) israel(dot)nysernet(dot)org" that
says "SUB
JEWISH-MUSIC Joshua Jacobson"
I included this last in both the subject and message body areas, and it
worked for me.
Other than that, I don't know if I can help you. I just subscribed, and am so
new that I don't yet know how to use the service.
Anyway, good luck.
Noah
P. S. What do you mean by subscribing to my list?

Topic No. 22

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->