Re: Shawn Fink-Locate French Yiddish Album?

MOOSE10194 (moose10194 (at) aol(dot)com) wrote:
> In article <2v1n6v$18m (at) cyberspace(dot)com>, finkster (at)
> cyberspace(dot)net
> (Shawn M. Fink) writes:

> Could you helpme to locate an album (even CD) form the mid 1980's
> entitled "Chanson Yiddish"--it was a French release( I think the
> label had the word 'Mundi" on it) and had very intense versions of
> the Partisan song, etc. The musicians sang and used acoustic
> instruments. Please E-Mail if there are any leads out there.
> Thankyou. Sid Nachman

Dear Shawn or Sid,
        I have a copy of that album. I am trying to locate
it right this moment, I may have given it to my Grandfather in
New York. I'll write back later.
        Eli Selkin      cselkin (at) jupiter(dot)calstatela(dot)edu

Topic No. 10

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->