Re: Ben Sidran

In <rmiller(dot)2(dot)2DD2E9BC (at) magnus(dot)acs(dot)ohio-state(dot)edu>
rmiller (at) magnus(dot)acs(dot)ohio-state(dot)edu (Ronald H. Miller) writes:

>Approximately three months ago, NPR aired an interview with jazz musician
>Ben Sidran. He has recently produced and performed an albumn of Jewish
>liturgical music in a jazz motif. All principles performing in the recording
>are Jewish. I have not been able to locate this recording in Columbus,
>though my daughter at Univ. of Cincinnati said she had heard about it at
>Hillel there. I would appreciate any information regarding this albumn.
>                      Ron

Ben Sidran's recording is available on cassette or CD from Tara
Publications 29 Derby Ave Cedarhurst, NY 11516. Phone:516-295-2290
Fax:516-295-2291. They ship merchandise by UPS or mail all accross the
United States.

Topic No. 102

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->