Classical Cassette

In the past, Ari Davidovski has asked me to keep yall informed when my stuff
becomes available, so here's the next installment.

Robot Romance
----- ------- is a cassette tape of electronic performances of chamber
music compositions of mine.  It features the trombone quartet Call of the
Shofar (which some of you are familiar with), and a new trio for clarinet,
viola, and piano built out of haftara trope, called Kabala.
---Also included are a harpsichord solo and 3 movements on Happy Birthday.
---Robot Romance is available from SKR Classical Records, 539 E.Liberty,
Ann Arbor, MI, ph.313-995-5051.
---Matthew Fields

Topic No. 92

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->