Re: Request for wedding music suggestions

dano (at) panix(dot)com (dano (at) panix(dot)com) wrote:
: In <CnL4AF(dot)CJ1 (at) dorsai(dot)org> ackerman (at) dorsai(dot)org (Sheldon
Ackerman) writes:

: >There happens to be a tape called A Wedding Celebration produced by Suki and
: >Ding. Another one is What a Wedding In Overtime (1 & 2), produced by Sheya
: >Mendlowitz. There is also a tape called Mostly Horas also produced by Sheya
: >Mendlowitz.
: >A new album that just came out is called Project X which you may want to
: >try.  All of the above should be available at your local Hebrew book store.

: If you're into oy oy oy music and music that rhymes 'challa' with
: 'trolley', then by all means. If you would like wedding music that's a bit
: more appropriate, then you must try the Mazel Tov collection from Neshoma
: Orchestra. An accompanying music book is also available. Call Tara
: Publications at 516-295-2290 after April 6th (they're closed for passover,
: and then some).

: Dan

Excuse me, but the tapes I've mentioned don't rhyme anything.
NO words :-)
--
-
 >>><<<Sheldon Ackerman>>><<<
>>ackerman (at) dorsai(dot)dorsai(dot)org<<

Topic No. 58

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->