Re: Request for wedding music suggestions

David Shneyer has a number of wonderful tapes available, including the
extraordinary "Smokey Mountain Shabbes."  He's a "Judaist" in the
Washington, DC area, and leads our Chavurah's Erev Shabbat service once a
month or so.  He's also edited a nontraditional Mahzor in conjunction
with his primary religious community, Kehila.  David can also be reached c/o
Judaic Resources, 1719 Wilmart ST, Rockville, MD 20852.

Mike Leavitt<mleavitt (at) netcom(dot)com>
Reston, Virginia

On Mon, 4 Apr 1994, Kaufman, Steven wrote:

> We used David Shneyer's "Shalom Aleichem Waltz" at our wedding as well as
> Steve Shner's (not sure how to spell his name) tune for Dodi Li.  Both are
> beautiful tunes.

> Shneyer can be reached at 301-231-9067.

Topic No. 57

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->