Klezmer in Berlin

Does anyone know of any klezmer groups currently active in Berlin? I'm
planning a trip over there in April, and would like to do some preliminary
research/interviewing for a future monograph on the klezmer revival.
Any leads would be appreciated, especially if they include
addresses/telephone numbers. Are there any other networks/organizations
that could point me in the right direction?  I'm based in Washington, D.C.
 Please reply to the e-mail address below. Thanks
Marion S. Jacobson
hilljac (at) access(dot)digex(dot)net

Topic No. 10

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->