Re: Machina

In article <CC2CEEECBD5FE04E54 (at) coins(dot)cs(dot)umass(dot)EDU>
KROVETZ%coins (at) cs(dot)umass(dot)edu writes:

> krovetz (at) cs(dot)umass(dot)edu

I bought the last 2 Machina albums.  The new one "Shi Haregesh" is
actually pretty good.  There are a few good acoustic tracks on it and a
couple of pretty good ballads.  If you like Machina, however, I don't
know whether you'd like it.  The last one "Maflatzot Ha t'hila" is
described as Israel's version of grunge.  I really like both.  I also
found an older tape of theirs with 3 monkeys on the cover; I can't
remember the name.  In my mind, that is their best.  However, the 2 new
ones are also very good.

Zachary(dot)Miller (at) Dartmouth(dot)edu

-------------Israel is on its way to destruction by dealing with the
PLO------HaGolan L'Yisrael--------Shalom Im HaGolan----------

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->