Re: Machina

Easy.  Get "Gvirotai v'rabotai", their greatest hits collection.  It
contains alot of material when they were a Hebrew "Madness" clone with some
mideastern influence thrown into their ska.  Alot of hip friends of mine in
Seattle, not Jewish, got a kick out of it musically, and as you know, we
are pretty cutting edge out here pop music wise....

>Can someone give me a recommendation for a Machina album?  I've heard
>them described as Israel's most successful rock band.  A while back
>people said they were disappointed with their latest album, Miflatzot
>hatehila, but I'm not sure what their other albums are like.

>Thanks,
>Bob

>krovetz (at) cs(dot)umass(dot)edu
                                   mark h kirschbaum, m.d.