hanashir

Greetings and questions...

I hope everyone made it back to their respective homes/camps/etc.  safely.
This year was truly amazing, from learning more about Jewish music and the
people who attended to learning about myself.  Thank you all for an
incredible five days and a birthday I won't soon forget!  (I have to
admit, not being completely over a childhood fear of heights, being
hoisted up in a chair wasn't nearly as scary as I thought it would be!)

Also, I was wondering if anyone could recommend, either from personal
experience or a close friend's personal experience, any "trip to Israel"
programs that will be taking place in the upcoming year, preferably during
the break between the fall and spring semesters.  Any info or hints in
looking at these types of programs would be great!

Michael Smolen
Computer Science/Music
Tulane University
msmolen (at) mailhost(dot)tcs(dot)tulane(dot)edu

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->