hanashir

12 string

>Dear all:
>
>This will be my first experience at Hava Nashira and I am looking forward
>with earger anticipation.  Anything special that I should expect?
>
>Also, I am looking for advice on getting my 12-string on an airplane -- I'm
>not sure if I should trust baggage handlers and this is her first time
>flying!
>
>See you soon!
>
>Neil Weinstein
>Bellevue, WA

Never trust the baggage people!  My 12 string went to Kansas City last year
instead of Milwaukee...oh sure, they got it to me...eventually...

(Of course they may not give you a choice, in which case you should strap
yourself to your guitar and go wherever it goes.

Rick

Surf immediately to Lupert: It's The Website and The Poetry Super Highway
http://www.wavenet.com/~rickpoet

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->