hanashir

re: Hanukkah music

For the preschool and early school set, I highly recommend a tape of
original and some traditional Chanukah songs by children's musical artist
David Grover. I believe the tape is called "Light Up the World." Grover
also has a videotape of a half-hour Chanukah show he made for PBS
available: "Chanukah at Grover's Corner," which incorporates many of the
songs from the audiocassette.

For more information on David Grover and his tapes contact him through his
record company at <bigbear (at) berkshire(dot)net>. There may be some useful
information on his web site at <http://apocalypse.berkshire.net/~bigbear>.

Disclaimer: I have no financial relationship with David Grover or Big Bear
Music. I have written a lot about them in a professional capacity through
which I have come to know them and I guess you can call us friends.

Seth Rogovoy
rogovoy (at) berkshire(dot)net
http://www.berkshireweb.com/rogovoy
music news, interviews, reviews, et al.