hanashir

[HANASHIR:17225] Re: Final Tikun Olam song list

Thanks!!!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Carol Boyd Leon
  To: hanashir (at) shamash(dot)org
  Sent: Sunday, March 28, 2004 8:50 PM
  Subject: [HANASHIR:17224] Final Tikun Olam song list

  Here's the updated Tikun Olam list I promised (and alphabetized this time).
  Each entry was recommended by someone from the hanashir community.
  -- Carol Boyd Leon
     cbleon (at) hotmail(dot)com

  Tikun Olam Songs
  Compiled 3/2004

  ENGLISH
  · "A Whole New World" Disney parody from Aladdin, lyricist unknown (contact
  Lisa Baydush)
  · "Be A Mensch!" by Wally Shachet-Briskin (My Jewish World songbook/CD)
  · "Building a Better World" by Peter & Ellen Allard (Sing it! it! Stamp it!
  Sway it! Vol III songbook/CD)
  · "Care for the World" by Fran Avni (Daisies and Ducklings cassette) (Hebrew
  version, too)
  · "Tuning Into Nature" CD/songbook with several environmental activity songs
  by Fran Avni
  · "Fixin' The World" by Wally Shachet-Briskin and Craig Rosen (sheet music
  in Complete Shireinu and "The Cantor Wally Songbook," recorded on "Shir
  L'Yom Chadash" and "Fixin' The World")
  · "Giving" by Fran Avni (Manginot)
  · "Heal Our World" by Steve Dropkin (Inner Peace CD, Steve Dropkin Songbook
  Vol. II)
  · "Help Heal the World" by Fran Avni (Manginot II)
  · "One Mitzvah" by Susan Linder (Singin' Shabbat with Susan CD)
  · "Share, Share, Share" by Jon & Josh Nelson (My Jewish World songbook/CD)
  · "The World Yet To Come" by Steve Dropkin (Steve Dropkin  Songbook and
  Manginot II)
  · "Tikkun Olam" by Lisa Baydush
  · "Tikun Olam" by Carol Boyd Leon (Gan Shirim songbook/CD)  - mostly English
  · "Tikun Olam" by Jill Moskowitz (MIRACLES: Chanukah & Passover Songs For
  Kids)
  · "What is a Mitzvah?" by Barbara Bar-Nissim (Manginot)
  · "You Can Change The World" by Jeff Klepper (Manginot)

  HEBREW
  · Al Sh'losha D'varim by Steve Dropkin (Complete Shireinu)
  · Al Sh'losha D'varim (traditional) (Complete Shireinu and Manginot)
  · Ani V'atah by Gavrelov/Einstein (Complete Shireinu)
  · Dugit, lyrics by Yonatan (Complete Shireinu)
  · Lo Alecha by Jeff Klepper/Dan Freedlander (Complete Shireinu and Manginot)
  · Lo Yisa Goi (traditional) (Complete Shireinu and Manginot)
  · L'takein–The Na-Na song by Nichols/Klotz (Complete Shireinu)
  · Mitzvah Goreret Mitzvah by Larry Vogel (Complete Shireinu)
  · Or Zarua by Jeff Klepper (Complete Shireinu)
  · Yad B'yad  by Craig Taubman (Complete Shireinu and Manginot) includes some
  English