From: owner-hanashir (at) shamash(dot)org [mailto:owner-hanashir (at)
shamash(dot)org] On
Behalf Of QuelliPG (at) aol(dot)com
Sent: Wednesday, 24 March 2004 2:56 PM
To: hanashir (at) shamash(dot)org
Subject: [HANASHIR:17194] RE: Songs

I think you're looking for the song "l'cho ish yesh shem" - it's a gorgeous
song.  I can get you the words... how soon do you need it?  the words are in
the 4th grade level tal sela book - does your school use Tal Sela for
hebrew?  I'm not sure whether I have a recording - it's one of those many
songs that I learned from someone (by ear) and never saw music.  I could
make you a recording if you want... let me know.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->